Privacy and Terms
Last updated : 31st of January, 2022
We are committed to protecting; maintaining the confidentiality and security of any personal information about our users, when you visit our website, access our content, use our applications, and services (the “Service”). We do collect your personal information and process your personal data in accordance with national and state laws which relate to the processing of personal data.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data
- The use of information collected through our service shall be limited to the purpose of providing the Service for which the user (“you”) has engaged FunnL and MovingDneedle reserves the right to use the information internally.
- We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our products and services.
2. Our Services
FunnL is a Sales Campaign Management tool that can be used by Marketing and Sales teams of organizations to manage their sales campaigns. FunnL allows users to create and execute sales outreach campaigns easily using smart automation tools. Users can track the progress of their campaigns and collaborate internally with respective team members.
3. How do we Collect Information
By expressing an interest in our services, visiting our website, or registering to use our service, we may collect personal information from you. Unless specified otherwise, all Data requested by us is mandatory and failure to provide this Data may make it impossible for us to provide its services. In cases where, we specifically state that some Data is not mandatory, Users are free not to communicate this Data without consequences to the availability or the functioning of the Service.
- We will have information about you only if you have provided the information yourself when you visit the Website/ mobile application.
- Information that is passively or automatically collected from you, such as information collected from the browser or device you used to access Our Website or Services.
- Billing and other payment information (if you sign up for a paid service or purchase a subscription), such as billing name, billing address, and credit/debit card details.
- The Services you have acquired from us, including the type of plan, number of team members, and transaction information related to the Services.
- System information, such as IP Address, browser type and version, and operating system relating to information-gathering tools such as cookies.
4. Information we Collect
- We collect information primarily to provide better services to our users and customers.
- We collect the following information from you when you signup on to our website/ application
- Account signup: When you sign up for an account to access one or more of our services, we ask for information like your first and last name, contact number, email address, company name, and country to complete the account signup process. You’ll also be required to choose a unique username and a password for accessing the created account. You may also provide us with more information such as your photo, time zone, and language, but we don’t require that information to sign up for an account. After signing up, you will have the option of choosing a security question and an answer to the security question — if you provide these, they will be used only while resetting your password.
- Payment processing: When you buy a subscription from us, we ask you to provide your name, contact information, credit card information, or other payment account information. When you submit your card information, we store the name and address of the cardholder, the expiry date, and the last four digits of the credit card number. We do not store the actual credit card number. For quick processing of future payments, if you have given us your approval, we may store your credit card information or other payment information in an encrypted format in the secured servers of our Payment Gateway Service Providers.
- Interactions with FunnL: We may record, analyze and use your interactions with us, including email, telephone, and chat conversations with our sales and customer support professionals, for improving our interactions with you and other customers.
- Information that we collect automatically- Information from browsers, devices, and servers: When you visit our websites, we collect information that web browsers, mobile devices, and servers make available, such as the internet protocol address, browser type, language preference, time zone, referring URL, date and time of access, operating system, mobile device manufacturer and mobile network information. We include these in our log files to understand more about visitors to our websites.
- Information from application logs and mobile analytics: We collect information about your use of our products, services, and mobile applications from application logs and in-house usage analytics tools, and use them to understand how your business use and needs can improve our products. The information we collect is to provide personalized content, analyze how the Services are used, diagnose the Service or technical problems, maintain security, monitor aggregate metrics. This information includes clicks, scrolls, features accessed, access time and frequency, errors generated, the total number of visitors, traffic, demographic patterns, performance data, storage utilized, user settings and configurations, devices used to access and their locations, track user content and users as necessary to comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, and other applicable laws.
5. How we Use Information
We use the information we collect to provide, maintain, protect, and improve our current products and services. We use the information collected through this website/ mobile application as described in this policy and we may use your information to;
- Improve our services, site, mobile application, and how we operate our businesses.
- Understand and enhance your experience using our site, products, and services.
- Personalize our products or services and make recommendations.
- Provide and deliver products and services you request.
- Process, manage, complete, and account for transactions.
- Provide customer support and respond to your requests, comments, and inquiries.
- Create and manage the online accounts you manage on our website, products, and services
- Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages
- We may process your personal information without your knowledge or consent where required by applicable law or regulation for the purpose of verification of identity or for prevention, detection, and investigation, including of cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment of offenses.
- Protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity.
6. Data Transfer
Information about our users is an important part of our business and we take due care to protect the same;
- We share your data with your consent or to complete any transaction or provide any product or service you have requested or authorized. We also share data with our affiliates and subsidiaries, with vendors working on behalf.
- We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. The functions include fulfilling the requests of our users using the services, providing customer service, processing payments, transmitting content, and providing marketing assistance.
- We release account and other personal information when we believe is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce or apply our conditions of use, and other agreements, protect the rights, property, or Our safety, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and risk reduction.
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve the content, products, and services.
- Preventing fraudulent activity.
- Improving security.
- Approved third parties also may set cookies when you interact with our services.
- You can prevent the storage of cookies by choosing a “disable cookies” option in your browser settings. But this can limit the functionality of our services.
8. Data Security
We take due care to protect our user data. Technical measures are in place to prevent unauthorized or unlawful access to data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, data. The employees who are dealing with the data have been trained to protect the data from any illegal or unauthorized usage;
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Locker (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. SSL allows sensitive information such as credit card numbers, UID’s and login credentials to be transmitted securely.
- We follow the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) when handling branded credit cards from the major card schemes.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and information of personal user information.
- We take responsible steps to help protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure alteration, and destruction. It is your responsibility to protect your user names and passwords to help prevent anyone from accessing or abusing your accounts and services. You should not use or reuse the same passwords you use with other accounts as your password for our Services.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and your computers, devices, and applications. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
- Information you provide to us is shared on our secure servers. We have implemented appropriate physical, technical and organizational measures designed to secure your information against accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, alteration, or disclosure. In addition, we limit access to personal data to those employees, agents, contractors, and other third parties that have a legitimate business need for such access.
- Information collected from you will be stored for such period as required to complete the transaction entered into with you or such period as mandated under the applicable laws.
9. Law and Enforcement
- We may need to disclose information about you where we believe that it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law or regulation, or if we are otherwise legally required to do so, such as in response to a court order or legal process, or to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights or to defend against legal claims or demands. For governmental data access requests concerning you or your organization, we would first attempt to redirect the request to you, and/or we would first attempt to notify you unless we are legally prohibited from doing so.
- In addition, we may disclose information about you if we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action:
- against illegal activities, fraud, situations involving potential threats to our rights or property (or to the rights or property of those who use our Services), or to protect the personal safety of any person.
- regarding situations that involve the security of our Services, abuse of the Services infrastructure, or the Internet in general (such as voluminous spamming, or denial of service attacks).
- We also use professional advisors, including lawyers and accountants, and may be required to disclose information about you when engaging them for their services and as necessary for audits, financial, and other regulatory reviews.
10. Links to Third-party Site/Apps
11. Sharing of Personal Information
We do not share your personal data with third parties without your prior consent other than;
- With third parties who work on our behalf provided such third parties adhere to the data protection principles in applicable laws and other legislation, or enter into a written agreement with Us requiring that the third party provide at least the same level of privacy protection as is required by such principles.
- To comply with laws or to respond to lawful requests and legal processes
- In an emergency, including to protect the personal safety of any person; and
- For the purpose of a business deal (or negotiation of a business deal) involving the sale or transfer of all or part of our business or assets (business deals may include, for example, any merger, financing, acquisition, divestiture, or bankruptcy or processing).
12. The Rights of Users
Upon request, We will provide you with information about whether we hold, or process on behalf of a third party, any of your personal information. If you are a registered user, you may review, update, correct, or delete certain Personal Information provided in your registration or account profile by changing your account settings. If you are in the European Economic Area (EEA), you have the following rights with respect to information that We hold about you. We undertake to provide you with the same rights no matter where you choose to live.
You may at any time withdraw any consent that you have provided to us to process your information or exercise any of the following rights by contacting us as provided below.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before taking further action on your request, for security purposes:
- Right of Access – the right to be informed of and request access to the personal data we process about you.
- Right to Rectification– the right to request that we amend or update your personal data where it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to Erasure – the right to request that we delete your personal data.
- Right to Restrict – the right to request that we temporarily or permanently stop processing all or some of your personal data.
- Right to Object – the right, at any time, to object to us processing your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation; the right to object to your personal data being processed for direct marketing purposes.
- Right to Data Portability – the right to request a copy of your personal data in electronic format and the right to transmit that personal data for use in another party’s service; and
- Right to complain – You have the right to complain to the appropriate supervisory authority if you have any grievance against the way we collect, use or share your information. This right may not be available to you if there is no supervisory authority dealing with data protection in your country.
13. Data Retention
Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for, Therefore;
- With third partiesPersonal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between Us and the User shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed.
- We may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, We may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority. Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted.
Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for, Therefore;If you are under 18, or the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside, you may only use our website with the consent of your parent or legal guardian. In any case, we will not be liable for any cause of action that arose due to non-compliance with this section.
15. Data Protection Officer
16. Location and International Transfers
By accessing or using our products and services or otherwise providing personal information or service data to us, you consent to the processing, transfer, and storage of your personal information or Service Data within the United States of America, the European Economic Area (EEA) and other countries where We operate.
17. changes to this Policy
We may change this policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this policy, we will change the “Last Updated” date above. You agree that your continued use of our services after such changes have been published to our services will constitute your acceptance of such revised policy.
Following a subscription to the newsletter, your e-mail address is used for our advertising purposes until you cancel the newsletter again. Cancellation is possible at any time. The following consent has been expressly granted by you separately or possibly in the course of buying the subscription plan. You may revoke your consent at any time with future effect. If you no longer want to receive the newsletter, then unsubscribe by clicking on the unsubscribe option given in the email footer.
19. Contacting Us