Are you tired of hearing that your B2B business is not growing as fast as you would like? It’s not uncommon for businesses in the B2B space to face challenges when it comes to generating new leads and closing sales. Sales teams often waste valuable time and energy chasing down unqualified prospects, or worse yet, they simply don’t have enough leads to work with at all.
Although, with the right techniques and strategies in place, you can start increasing your B2B sales pipeline in no time. We’ll explore some tried and true methods for generating more sales leads and sales for your B2B business. So let’s get started!
Top 5 Ways to Generate Sales Leads
1. Update your data lists
If your data lists are out of date, you will not be able to reach your target customers, and your business will suffer as a result. Updated data lists can help you target your potential customers more accurately and increase your chances of closing a sale.
Utilize a new customer data platform (CDP) to import potential sales leads data. CDP gives all information at hand – in real-time!
2. Pay attention to your website
It’s where potential customers can learn about your company and products, and it’s often the first stop on the road to a sale. So, it’s vital to make sure that your website is user-friendly and optimized for conversion. Here are some tips for making your website effective in terms of sales lead generation:
- Design enticing landing pages – It means creating a page that is both visually appealing and easy to navigate. Use eye-catching visuals to capture the viewer’s attention and clearly articulate what you’re offering and why it’s valuable. Additionally, be sure to include clear and concise messaging that encourages visitors to take action.
- Create meaningful content – Promote your service and products by creating attractive content that will interest potential customers. You could write blog posts, infographics, whitepapers, or case studies with useful information about how you can help them solve their problems. Make sure that you include a call-to-action at the end of each article for maximum impact!
- Rank the site with SEO – As you know, SEO is one of the most important tools you can use to boost your website’s visibility and rank on search engine results pages. It will bring you more leads and sales opportunities. For SEO, approach a digital marketing agency as these companies are well versed in SEO.
- Set up a chatbot – Imagine that you could have a salesperson available to answer questions on your website around the clock, without having to pay for any extra labor. With a chatbot, you can do just that!
A chatbot is a computer program that can simulate human conversation through text or voice chat. By adding a chatbot to your website, you can increase your sales leads by providing an easy way for potential customers to get answers to their questions 24/7.
3. Use inside sales
In a nutshell, inside sales are the process of qualifying and closing leads through phone calls, email, and other online marketing channel correspondence. Typically, this process occurs before the lead is passed off to a member of the company’s sales team.
More importantly, this process helps you ascertain their interest in your product or service. Therefore, you can connect with potential buyers in a more personal way and create opportunities for closed deals.
Yet, many B2B businesses are still unsure how to make the most of inside sales and how to most effectively track them. For that reason, FunnL offers an inside sales platform that provides business intelligence to all key executives, sales, and business development professionals, allowing them to make strategic decisions.
4. Use Google AdWords to advance your marketing effort
This powerful online advertising tool provides an easy way to target potential sales leads actively searching for the products or services you offer. By creating targeted ads, you can reach more potential customers interested in what you have to offer. And with Google AdWords’ various targeting options, you can customize your ads to reach the right audience for your business.
5. Boost the social presence of your business
You can’t afford to ignore social media. A study has shown that 75% of B2B buyers use social media before making purchase decisions (source). So how can you make the most of social media to increase your B2B sales leads? Here are some tips:
- Use LinkedIn to connect with potential customers – LinkedIn is a great platform for connecting with potential customers and building relationships with them. You can post updates and articles, offer free resources, and connect with potential customers in groups.
- Use Twitter to share links to your content – Twitter is a great way to share links to your content and reach a wider audience.
- Use Facebook & Instagram to reach wider audiences – Both platforms offer unique opportunities for B2B businesses to connect with potential customers. Facebook is great for reaching people who are interested in specific topics, while Instagram is perfect for sharing visuals that can capture attention.
- Create targeted ads and use effective tactics to connect with more potential customers and boost your business’ growth.
- Use YouTube to educate – YouTube is the most influential tool to target sales leads and provide them with valuable information about your company and products. YouTube can drive potential customers to buy your product and service, so upload engaging and informative videos.
More excellent tips for increasing your B2B sales leads:
- 1. Find sales leads with cold calling.
- 2. Personalize your outreach using segmentation.
- 3. Get more sales leads using online forums.
- 4. Increase the number of online reviews.
- 5. Utilize remarketing to re-engage visitors.
- 6. Use a marketing automation tool.
- 7. Answer appropriate questions on Q&A websites.
- 8. Get your company listed in directories.
- 9. Make use of your referral program.
- 10. Host or participate in conferences or tradeshows.
If you’re looking for help generating leads and sales qualified meetings, FunnL can assist. (also, read about what makes a good lead generation company). We have years of experience in this field and are passionate about providing excellent service and results for our clients. Our team is dedicated to helping your business grow and succeed. Let us know how we can assist you with your lead generation needs!