If you own a small business, you probably spend much time prospecting new customers. And if you’re not getting the desired results, it’s probably because your email subject lines aren’t compelling enough.
After all, if no one opens your email, they won’t see the amazing content inside. A survey states that the opening rate of an email during the first hour after delivery is 23%, and it drops below 1% after 24 hours.[source]
So, the subject line must have the right balance without being too “formal” or spammy. Moreover, it should be assertive and use curiosity, urgency, personalization, or humor to stand out in a crowded inbox and encourage recipients to open the email.
Now, how can you make your email open and make it stand out? Check out these 25+ powerful subject lines that will help you write one!
Powerful Prospecting Email Subject Lines
A top-performing salesperson will tell you that an email subject line is essential. However, they might not share their secrets with you!
Different criteria determine an email’s opening rate. The priority goes to the number of words. Subject lines with 6-10 words have the highest open rate, says a report.
Prospects are bombarded with marketing emails every day. To stand out, you must ensure your subject line is compelling. One way to do this is to use powerful words. Using it carefully in your email subject lines can influence your recipients to open your email and take action.
Here are a whole bunch of email subject lines using powerful words. Keep reading!
Trust building subject lines
Trust is the cornerstone of any business, so choosing your words carefully when communicating with prospects is essential. The good news is that by choosing your words carefully, you can create trust with your prospects even before they open your email.
1. “Try our authentic solution in your business.”
2. “Take a free trial before you purchase.”
3. “Try our best-selling products!”
4. “Lifetime offer! With no strings attached.”
5. “Pay Zero if you are unsatisfied with our service.”
Subject lines creating prospect’s sense of vanity
Every good story has a hero — someone who overcomes obstacles and saves the day. Your product may be the best thing, but you must make your customer the hero if you want to sell it. Framing them as the ones who will benefit from using your product, and you’ll be one step closer to closing the sale.
6. “Be crowned among competitors.”
7. “Send sensational cold emails in no time.”
8. “Create epic content with our AI tool!“
9. “Become successful using brilliant ideas.”
10. “Come, let’s make a jaw-dropping profit!”
Powerful curiosity-driven subject lines
When you see a headline or email subject line that triggers your curiosity, it promises that you’ll learn something new, engaging, and unconventional by clicking and opening it.
11. “The secret to double your website traffic.”
12. “Click to see the Hidden solution.”
13.“ Dazzle your audience among competitors.”
14. “3 insane ways we followed to increase revenue.”
15.“Most popular debugging myths to follow!”.
Simple but powerful subject lines
If you can create a subject line that promises a simple, easy way to achieve the desired outcome, you’re on your way to spin around your prospect.
16. “Painless efforts to draw traffic!”
17. “ Qualified in less than a week.”
18. “Lead generation made easy!”
19. “Simplify your marketing strategy.”
20. “Solve your problem in no minutes.”
Powerful subject lines that appeal to fear
Daily, your prospects face fear, uncertainty, and doubt. They worry about whether their decisions are suitable for the future. Show them that you care about their well-being and provide helpful information to improve their situation. When you do this, you will be on your way to getting them to engage with you.
21. “Don’t destroy your traffic .”
22. “Need not Panic. We can help you!”
23. “Stop gambling your marketing budget !”
24. “Your network shouldn’t be hacked.”
25. “Let no crisis affect your business.”
It is important to note that the words you choose for your email subject line will set the tone and expectations for the email. Cold email subject lines can be irresistible when you use powerful words. The right words will compel your customers to open and read your emails. At best, they’ll even take the desired action that you want them to take.